Tuesday, May 1, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIGGY!!!


We want to wish Giggy a HAPPY BIRTHDAY:) (For those of you that don't know, Giggy is what Zachary calls Amanda's mom) We can't wait to see you this weekend, Giggy, so we can CELEBRATE!!! On Sunday, Giggy turned the BIG 60.... but when I asked Zachary how old he thought Giggy was, he said...."um....4!"
But his biggest concern is that he get to have some of her birthday cake! He asked "Is Giggy going to have a Chuck E. Cheese cake?"... So, what do you think Giggy?
On a different note, we want to CONGRATULATE my brother, who Zachary calls "JJ" (short for Jason)!! JJ completed his 1st half marathon on Saturday in Nashville... He ran the 13 miles in 1hour and 48minutes!!!!! Pretty impressive, JJ!!! Wish we would have been there to cheer you on :)!!
Also, I have mentioned our friends, the Dove's, who are adopting a little boy... I have added a link to their blog on the right. Please continue to pray for them and their little boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, the blog looks great! We got some bad news today. We are probably not going to get submitted on May 7th.

Unknown said...

Hey Amanda and Kelly, I love your blog! I am so excited for you and I will be praying for you.

Love,Annette