Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Magic of Disney....


Hey Everyone!!

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while.... no real news, BUT... we did get to go on a wonderful family vacation at the end of June. Well, Zachary and I were on vacation, but Kelly was in classes all week b/c it was a business trip, but he got to enjoy some time with us!!! We were in Orlando at the Royal Pacific Resort and got to go to Disney a couple of days! Zachary loved Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom... although he didn't care for the characters... they were a little scary to him to say the least! Kelly's parents joined us the last weekend in Orlando, and we all had a great time. I'll share some pictures so you all can see for yourselves:)!!

1 comment:

Zack, Jenn and William said...

What an adorable picture!! Glad you guys had fun. Hopefully we'll be getting together for dinner VERY SOON :)